This Acceptable use policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Internet Services Agreement with ZetaServe. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document ZetaServe may suspend or terminate your account.
Further, customer shall be liable for any damages caused by customer's activity in breach of this policy, and shall be disqualified for any refund under the 30 day money back guarantee.
ZetaServe's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for ZetaServe Services is designed to help protect ZetaServe, ZetaServe's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by ZetaServe. ZetaServe reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://www.ZetaServe.com/authorized-usage/
Prohibited Uses of ZetaServe Systems and Services
- Allowing your services, through neglect or failure to keep script code up to date, to be defaced, exploited or otherwise abused by third parties.
- Abuse or overuse of server resources, whether intentional or unintentional. Any website which uses an unreasonable amount of CPU, memory or concurrent processes for shared hosting may be subject to limitations or termination.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or of an adult-only, sexually provocative or suggestive nature, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through ZetaServe's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on ZetaServe's servers, is prohibited. ZetaServe accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by ZetaServe customers or their clients must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any ZetaServe-hosted domain, or referencing any ZetaServe account, is prohibited.
- Not including an easy, highly visible one-click unsubscribe link on any mass mailing sent. All mass mailing, regarldess of volume, must allow any recipient to opt-out in a completely automated fashion, such that the recipient receives no further emails.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
- Using a single shared hosting or streaming plan to run a reseller business. Hosting and streaming plans are to be used only for single entities.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any ZetaServe customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engaging in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the ZetaServe network or on another provider's network.
- Using ZetaServe's Services to interfere with the use of the ZetaServe network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each ZetaServe customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from ZetaServe, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an ZetaServe customer will be forwarded to the ZetaServe customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the ZetaServe Acceptable Use Policy occur, ZetaServe reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating ZetaServe's AUP as ZetaServe deems appropriate, without notice.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution